Indice del forum

CHOOSE

Il forum di Choose |Fansite|Team|Community dei Mas Ruido

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The board is actually a wood-based board
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> News
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
liuyi

MessaggioInviato: Ven Dic 07, 2018 2:58 am    Oggetto:  The board is actually a wood-based board
Descrizione:

<p>It is very common to use the board to make furniture. The appearance of the furniture made of the board is more modern, but the texture is worse than the solid wood. The furniture made of solid wood has a natural
texture on the surface of the furniture, no matter from the craft, The structure and texture are very exquisite. Next, we will introduce you to the advantages and disadvantages of plates and solid wood and the types of plates. The advantages and disadvantages of sheet and solid wood are stable.</p><p> High strength and mechanical properties close to wood. Can achieve texture uniformity, no flaws. A full range of affordable prices. The material
cost is low. Disadvantages Environmental protection is not good with solid wood. Can not make complex decorative shapes, carvings, etc. The advantages of solid wood are environmentally friendly and pollution-free. High strength and good carving.</p><p> The decorative effect is good and the texture is clear. The disadvantages are poor stability, easy to deform, and will be affected by moisture content and temperature. There are natural such as tree knots, insect eyes and so on. There are differences in color, and wood imposition has a natural color difference. The loss during
production is large.</p>
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM MSN Messenger
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Dic 07, 2018 2:58 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> News Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum